On this page you will find updates about:
* NEW PRODUCTS * GIVEAWAYS * FORTHCOMING EVENTS *
Available to pre-order for Father’s Day on Sunday, 21 June – special afternoon tea boxes including handmade card in English or Welsh. Three designs available: rugby ball, football or car.
Jaffa cupcakes: chocolate orange sponge, cream cheese frosting, orange marmalade and Jaffa cake “wings”
Easter Afternoon Tea To Go available from Friday, 26 March to Saturday, 10 April 2021. Includes small Easter chocolates such as Kit Kat Bunny, Cadbury Creme Eggs and Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. Cardboard cake stand also included.
Special Offer: 20% off Afternoon Tea To Go from 1 -21 February inclusive.
Click on Afternoon Tea Boxes from the drop-down menu for details of how to order.
Gift cards now available. For more information, select Gift Vouchers from the drop-down menu.
As well as baking, I also have a craft business – Handmade by Jayne. This year all the Christmas craft events have been cancelled, but I’ve been kept really busy with orders via my Instagram and Facebook pages. By far, the most requested item has been chocolate orange covers (pictured) chocolate not included.
For more information and to order please visit: Instagram: @handmadebyjayneb Facebook: Handmade by Jayne – Cardiff or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Available while stocks last
REINDEER CAKE GIVEAWAY
The winning entry has been chosen and the prize goes to Sally Bushby – congratulations Sally!
- Christmas afternoon tea treat boxes now available to order, containing lots of festive goodies such as Christmas tree Welsh cakes, gingerbread mini muffins and mince pies with homemade boozy mincemeat.
- My 10 Year anniversary giveaway is now open for entries!! Type Giveaway into the search bar and click on 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY to enter. Entries close at 5.00pm on Saturday, 21 November 2020. Pob lwc!
- Orders now being taken for boxes of mince pies – available while stocks last…!
- New for 2020: gift jars of homemade boozy mincemeat – search for Christmas gifts in the dropdown menu.
- Teisen Deg is 10 years old next month and, to celebrate, I have a special giveaway planned! More details coming soon…
- Poppy cupcakes and crocheted poppy brooches (from my craft business Handmade by Jayne) are available to order for contactless pick-up during week commencing Monday, 2 November 2020. A donation from sales will go to The Royal British Legion’s poppy appeal.
Savoury grazing boxes now available for those who prefer savoury to sweet. Go to the Afternoon Tea drop-down menu for more information.
Afternoon Tea Week
This is celebrated every year, in August. This year’s event runs from Monday, 10 to Sunday, 16 August. Mwynhewch!!
Further to a number of requests, gluten-free afternoon tea treat boxes are now available to order. Go to the Afternoon Tea drop-down menu for more information.
National Cream Tea
This is held every year on the last Friday in June. Cream Tea Boxes are available to order – go to the Afternoon Tea drop-down menu for more information.
Afternoon Tea Boxes
During lockdown it wasn’t practical to provide afternoon tea with vintage china, and lots of people were getting touch with requests for Father’s Day afternoon tea. So, I improvised and put together afternoon tea boxes which include a re-usable cardboard cake stand. Enjoy at home, in the garden or take on a picnic!! Available for contactless pick-up on Fridays and Saturdays (while stocks last). Please place your orders by 5.00 pm on the Monday before your order is needed.
Thanks to everyone who has bought one (or more!) so far – I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying them!! Due to their popularity, I am going to continue selling these and will be changing the menu from time to time.