♥ Diwrnod Santes Dwynwen – 25 January & ♥ Valentine’s Day – 14 February
- Heart shaped Welsh cakes
- Heart shaped sponge or chocolate cake on a heart shaped cake board
- Cream tea boxes with heart shaped scones, clotted cream and jam
- Link to Valentine’s Cakes
Chocolate Orange Easter Cake
This is a dense but moist cake flavoured with Cointreau and decorated with chocolate curls and mini chocolate eggs.
Cakes with Summer Berries
Cakes which are filled and/or decorated with fresh British summer berries are best enjoyed when the fruits are in season:
- Strawberries – April to October
- Raspberries – June to October
- Blueberries – June to September
- Blackberries – August to October
- Cranberries – late October to late December
New for 2016 is Christmas afternoon tea, which includes favourites such as mince pies plus some cakes you may not have tried before.
Please note that cakes containing mixed fruit such as traditional Christmas cakes should, ideally, be ordered 8 to 12 weeks before you need them, in order for the flavours to fully mature.
Link to Christmas Cakes
Link to all Seasonal Cakes